Saturday, August 15, 2020

Independence Day Ride 2020 (Solo Cycling)

Today (15th August 2020) on the occasion of 73rd Independence Day of India, I decided to go on the longest ride on my gearless cycle this year till date. I started the ride from my home and visited Neheru Maidan to witness the Independence Day Celebration but I went too early
So I went towards Duliajan Railway Station 

Through the lush green Dirial Tea Estate I kept riding towards Tiwari Gola 

I reached Tiwari Gola and decided to return via Tingrai Chariali, Kathalguri and Madhabpur Tinali. 
I rode 27.1 Kms in 2 hrs 13 minutes which is my longest ride of the year 2020 till date. I recorded my journey in Strava App. I am very happy and the journey motivated to ride more in the future. 
Madhurjya Protim Rajkonwar ( Bindass Axomia)

No comments:

Post a Comment